Volunteering at EL ARCA
As a non-profit organization, EL ARCA depends on the generosity of our community. If you are unable to make an online donation, your time is just as appreciated.
The position (s) that we currently have open are:
Our Adult Development Center, Adult Support Center, and Adult Day Health Care Center have many opportunities for those wanting to give back to our developmentally disabled population. Volunteers can assist with community outings, classroom and computer instruction, social and recreational skills, arts and crafts, and dance and music.
- Mondays through Fridays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (when students are in session)
- Volunteers should be able and willing to be on their feet for a few hours a time.
- Volunteers must be 15 or older.
- Fingerprinting and documentation of tuberculosis test are required for regular volunteers.
- Bilingual volunteers are in high demand, though this is not a requirement.
3839 Selig Place
Los Angeles, CA 90031
Please email us with your contact information to apply.